Tuesday 25 September 2012

Witness my Sophistication

I travel to amazing places of culture, mystery and history.

Tower of old suitcases
That is, I venture into second-hand and vintage clothing shops.



I drink from stemware glasses.

Milk in a wine glass
 Full of milk, obviously.



I eat scones while contemplating invitations to cultural events I'm too busy to attend.
Scones and an invitation to a museum exhibition







Invitation to a museum gallery opening
 



They were slathered in butter and it was my entire dinner washed down with some chocolate.  And I am only too busy because I work a terrible evening shift. 








I throw various articles on the floor and my maid....

Wait a minute.  I don't have a maid.  That is probably why I need to do some cleaning this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment