Friday 22 January 2021

Lyme Dreams: A Series #9 - What Politicians are Actually Good For

Some night while dreaming I had some sort of realization about politicians apparently.

In my dream, I think I was working for some charity and realizing that the volunteer pool was a mess and nobody knew how to organize anyone.  

I thought politicians know how to use people.  We should put them in charge of sorting volunteers at all charity organizations.  

That's the thought I woke up with.

So there you have it, something politicians could actually be useful for.  Don't get me wrong.  I think we could muddle along without them in this capacity and the world would be better off without any politicians at all.  I'm just trying to be pragmatic while I dream, you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment